QuoJob for HR Managers: Tools for HR management, planning and recruitment
The area of human resources is gaining more and more importance in marketing companies as well as advertising, event and media agencies due to a shortage of skilled workers and increasingly specialized requirement profiles. Human Resources combines numerous strategic and social tasks and influences the corporate culture and ultimately the success of your company. As a HR manager, you are responsible for the optimal deployment and best possible motivation of your employees. In the sense of a healthy corporate culture, the perception of social responsibility is therefore at the very top of your hierarchy. Because you know: The more satisfied the employees of your agency are, the greater they identify with the company and the higher personal commitment is. This gives your employees the feeling that they are an indispensable part of the agency and the prospect of personal and professional development. A fruitful working atmosphere is not only reflected in the quality and productivity of the agency, but also paves the way for further personnel recruitment. After all, socially committed employers, even in the advertising and agency industry, have not been a standard for a long time – they are in demand and sought-after.
With QuoJob you manage your agency personnel in no time at all
In order to handle all these complex tasks effectively and result-oriented in the hustle and bustle of a lively agency business, with the QuoJob agency software, we provide you as Human Resources manager with a highly intelligent tool.
The Human Resources module supports you in maintaining employee master data via the contact database. Here you always have all personal and social security relevant facts at a glance; furthermore QuoJob provides you with evaluations of the development of your agency personnel. These include salary increases as well as training measures, vacation quotas or bonuses for operational reasons (benefits due to length of service, etc.). When it comes to promoting young talent and employee loyalty, with QuoJob, you always have a reliable ‘assistant’ at your side.
Furthermore, the agency software QuoJob provides you with tools that help you plan your requirements in terms of Human Resources. With one click, for example, you can upload documents such as CVs and certificates into the system and manage them for further processes such as invitations to interviews, filing of selection results and feedback correspondence. Without much effort you have the respective processing status in view and can act professionally.
Ten reasons why HR managers cannot do without QuoJob as HR software
- In MyDay all daily information at a glance, including an overview of absent employees (vacation, illness, business trip...)
- Quick access to all contact and employee data
- Correspondence is child's play and can always be created in a CD-compliant fashion
- Central calendar management for transparent and error-free scheduling
- HR tool/module for viewing holiday plans in a team
- Overview of employee benefits such as bonuses
- List of training measures granted and development analysis per employee
- Practical e-mail and document upload in the system, e.g. for application documents
- No more annoying paper filing, but an environmentally friendly digital archive
- Note down your own to-dos – with appointment reminder